PL/SQL Developer New YorkJuly 11, 2018
- Create detailed mapping between old data elements and new data elements and contact users to verify business rules and/or clarify data analysis.
- Participate in business process evaluation/improvement activities, requirements gathering, system analysis, system design, software/hardware applicability studies and system implementation and execute projects based on these activities.
- Participate in the evaluation/implementation of third-party software solutions when requested.
- Develop standardized procedures for common conversion routines to increase efficiencies.
- Perform data verification and ensure all data is migrated to target system accurately.
- Develop plan for the live conversion and obtain customers live data from the current system and run conversion programs.
- Verify converted data with the customers and provide post-conversion support to answer questions and address problems if they arise.
- Provide post conversion testing and test the converted data as per the test plan.
- Develop and maintain utility programs or scripts to automate common pre/post conversion tasks.
Job Type: Full-time
PL/SQL: 5 years
Education: High school
Location: New York, NY
Required work authorization: United States